From House Fire to Rite of Passage
It all started with some shrimp, ice and a little oil. As our eldest son prepared to graduate, we were blessed with an unfortunate accident. There were two results of this accident. The first, our newly remodeled kitchen being set ablaze. The second, a harsh realization that despite our focused efforts, we had neglected to teach some of life's lessons.
These lessons were given a name, Life 101. A gift to reflect on a closing chapter and a chance to look forward to the next.